Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Cinnabon Gooey Bites Review.






Cinnabon is amazing, when I found out they have these at the grocery store I screamed. I have decided to try these out micowave and oven methods, so I can get the full experience.

I first started off with the microwave method and this is how they turned out.


Taste wise they were a good Cinnabon flavour BUT they were really really doughy, to the point where I struggled to eat them, without choking. I do have a feeling in the oven will be a better method.

I then did them in the oven, 15 minutes. I found they were still doughy but less doughy and easier to eat than with the microwave method.


Overall though, considering both cooking methods...these were not that good. I think I would rather go to Cinnabon and get a bun or center of the roll. These were good to try out, I'm glad I did but I rate them 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment