Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 May 2018

My Jacksepticeye Vines 6.


1. That's what she said......LMAO! Oops!



2. This would make for a very fluffy fanfic or imagine.



3. OUCH JACK! Don't say that! Makes me sore! >_<



4. I swear...every time he flexes...hehehe.



5. If there was any doubt I was straight, all doubt is gone XD.



6. LMAO I wheezed.



7. All I'm saying is.....HMU.



8. I choked on my own laughter, oh god.



9. Me after writing a fanfic :P.



10. This is actually me every time I look in the mirror.



11. I'm that friend tbh.




12. That's what she said....LMAO!



13. Yes please....LMAO I'M SO SORRY!




14. LOL! No words....I'm blushing though.



15. LOL! I can't with this guy hahahaha.



16. Every time Anti shows up.



17. That's the right way to do it indeed :P lmao!



18. My life in a nutshell.



19. I sent this to my crush LMAO!



20. Hello 9-1-1? I think I need help.....I've got a fever of 105 and my face is bright red.



21. That's romantic AF awww!




22. He always speaks the truth and I admire him greatly.



23. Idk why but this made me giggle, what a tough little potato :P.



24. The Truth Lol!



25. LMAO I am a giant child for laughing this hard!



26. When shawty over there lookin like a snack..



27. My ovaries exploded....lmao.



28. Ethan literally sounded like Damian (Makemebad35) when he said that.





29. The truth about shit that hits you.



30. My approach to life.



31. This is literally my reaction to the first video of Jack's I had seen.



32. When the baddest bitch in town shows up.



33. When you ask her what's to eat but you weren't joking, you wanted real food right now.



34. Don't take midnight walks through the park because you're not sure what you'll see.



35. I'm too flustered to look you in the eyes......you make me weak in the knees.



36. *Dont think of Jack masturbating* *Don't think of Jack masturbating* *Don't think of Jack masturbating* Jack mentions him masturbating *Fuck...I thought about it*




37. This is how I feel about Jack...sigh those baby blues.




38. LOL! Idk I burst into laughter....he ain't wrong though.



39. My reaction when I see Jack.



40. Every time a fuckboy asks me what I'm trying to do.



41. A letter to me.



42. Yes.




43. I choked on my own saliva here LMAO I can't with this man!! LMAO!!



44. I feel this way about two people in my life, tbh. I couldn't be with either nor actually want kids but the only men I find worthy of this would be them.....won't name drop to save them from embarrassment.



45. LMAO I like a man who eats his pineapples.....LMAO I'm so sorry!




46. I'd kill to party with Jack.



47. TEEHEE :P.



48. My fav actually LMAO OOPS! Sorry!



49. When he gives them an orgasm but he's modest as fuck LMAO!



50. Hehehehehe.



51. I'm actually a 7 but thanks Jack hehe :D.



52. This made me soft! AWWW!



53. At 25 this is already relatable.



54. When some fuckboy tries to hit me up. (This is actually me lmao.)



55. This kinda applies to me...I mean cupcakes are still cakes :D lol.



56. Me if I met Jack lmao!



57. How I feel scrolling through social media and seeing the most fucked up shit.



58. When i see BTS.



59. My reaction to some people in my DMs.



60. That's what she said LOL!
.



61. When people tell me to work out or change my diet.



62. LMAO no comment.
.



63. I just love the word pamphlet and this is one I wanna read.



 64. When she's too tight.



65. Don't tease him lol!



66. Imagine him saying that to you....oh jesus.



67. When I see BTS.



68. From me to BTS and Army! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment