Total Pageviews

Monday 14 May 2018

Yes To Tomatoes. Charcoal Mask Review.

This is the Yes To Tomatoes charcoal face mask.




I took it out of the package, applied it to my face and waited the 10 minutes as directed. Sorry I had forgotten to take a before picture.



Upon taking it off, my skin was red in some spots, especially my nose and my face felt tight. It feels like I’ve been a bit sunburnt.


5 minutes following removal, it left my face sticky. I didn’t read the package If it had to be washed off or rinsed. I decided to anyway.


After wash, my face still felt a tad sticky in the cheek area and the jawline.



Despite how I felt after removal, it smells great and I feel more refreshed. It doesn’t work that well for sensitive skin as I mentioned I had red spots on my face and felt sunburnt. I rate it 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment