Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 July 2018

3 In 1 Eyelash Tool Review.




I unboxed this product on Youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPFz3Z9OIdU ) it's a 3 in 1 eyelash tool. This tool helps with mascara application one section is for upper lashes, one section with lower lashes and the end is for brushing the lashes. I did not remember to use the brush end but I did try out the upper and lower lash sections.

Here is me before mascara application:


Here is a video clip of me using the product, sorry if I struggled to figure it out, there was no instructions I had to go based off a photo.


And here is an after photo.


So I find the lower lash section the only useful part to me, the upper lash section didn't work much for me and I found it rather useless, as apposed to just applying your mascara without it BUT the lower lash part was good, as without it I wouldn't have gotten any mascara on my lower lashes haha.

I don't think I would use it for anything but my lower lashes, otherwise it's not worth it to me. I would rate it 2.5/5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment