Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Campbells' Chunky Soup. Butter Chicken and Vegetables Review.





So I thought I had one chunky soup left to try but then I went to the store and I saw this one butter chicken and a jerk chicken one. I have purchased these two and the final other one I have left to try.

I am not crazy about butter chicken but my sister is, she LOVES butter chicken and knows her butter chicken well. I decided we should try it out together.

She hated it, flat out hated it, the sauce she said was her least favourite part. I myself liked it a bit, I loved the first few bites but it became just meh as I continued to eat it. I know she would never eat it again and I would only eat it if there was no other options. I rate it 3/5 though I didn't want to say 3 but I also didn't want to say 2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment