Total Pageviews

Friday 16 November 2018

Haribo. Twin Snakes Gummy Candy Review.




I am always into trying new Haribo gummies. These ones are twin snakes, one snake is sweet the other snake is sour.

Blue and red: red is black currant blue is bilberry: the red is good the blue is not. I rate them 2/5.

Orange and purple: purple is cherry orange is orange: the orange is good the purple is good. I rate them 3/5.

Yellow and green: yellow is lemon green is apple: the yellow is not the green is good. I rate them 3.5/5.

None of the sour ones are sour but the lemon. The sweet ones are good and the apple is my favourite and out of the sour ones the lemon is my favourite. I think eating them together as they are made taste better than eating them apart which I had also done for the review. I rate them overall 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment