Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 November 2018

Our Finest. Premium Belgian Biscuit Collection Review.



This is my first time trying this collection, I was nervous as a lot of these cookies are chocolately and normally I don't like chocolately. WELL I was mistaken, two out of my 3 favs were chocolate haha.


This is the plate, an array of coookies. I tried a bit of each one and yes I wasn't feeling well after all the cookie-eating I did haha.


Here is a photo of the cookies, I have circled in different colours the level of like to dislike for each one. The green circled cookie is the cookie I hated. The blue circled cookies are the ones I thought were just okay and the pink circled cookies were my favourites. I found the white chocolate covered ones were actually packed with chocolate underneath, that the icing fooled me. Yet the chocolate covered ones I liked, at least one if I remembered, was a chocolate cookie.

Here is a breakdown look of each cookie (I will not be doing a review for each as I didn't remember how I felt about each one, there was a lot of cookies haha.):
































So overall this box was fun to try but I wouldn't want it again unless given as a gift which is what this box was for me haha. I know they are not cheap boxes of cookies and normally I'd settle for cheap cookies or store bought non-fancy ones haha. I don't think the box was worth it though, since I only liked 3 out of the whole box lol, luckily I'm sharing it and I don't need worry haha. I rate it 3/5, I would've said 2.5/5 but I decided the ones I did like I did really like haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment