Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 December 2018

Amadore. Rice Cakes with Milk Chocolate Review.






I was as always checking out new snacks and foods I have yet to try at the dollar store. These chocolate covered rice cakes caught my eye, I like chocolate and I like rice cakes, so of course I was nervous but I picked them up.

The chocolate has a bit of a coffee like flavour to it, it's rather rich too. The chocolate actually compliments the rice cake in a weird way, the taste is certainly different but I found them addicting. I originally said I wouldn't buy them again BUT I just might, it's a great snack. I rare them 3/5.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried many dollarama stores and never found them and staff claimed they've never seen them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's odd but maybe it depends where you live. I haven't gotten any in quite a while, or even looked so I'm not sure if they still have them.

      Delete