Total Pageviews

Monday 21 January 2019

Babesentials. Clothing and Website Review.




This is my website and product review for the website Babesentials. I was contacted by them to do a collab, where I could pick out a free item and just pay shipping. 

They commented on one of my Instagram photos, to message them about the collab. I was curious to know more info so I messaged them:


They returned my email with more info: 


I used their link to the list of free items for review and I picked this Baby Girl top:


I contacted them with my measurements to help me pick a size and I went ahead and ordered the Medium.

This was the ordering process:









I checked out their FAQ's to see about shipping times and this is what I found:


I made my purchase on December 27th 2018. I should receive my item between January 14th and January 24th.

My package arrived January 21st 2018. 

This is what the item looked like:


Off the bat I noticed it doesn't look much like the photo, the shape and material are different but it's still a cute top, the print is a good quality.

I put the top on and this is what it looks like on:


So I ordered it in a medium, which was a mistake lol. It fits.....fine with a bra on but without the bra it doesn't fit me much at all. The material is kite-like and very thin, rather transparent too. I don't hate the material, it's nice for the summer but it's not what I thought seeing the photo. 

Overall I don't think this top is worth 30 dollars, I may not have paid for it (as I only covered shipping during this collab) but I still think for someone purchasing it out of pocket it's expensive for a top, especially of this quality that's just okay, when it doesn't match the photo really. I rate the top 3.5/5. I may be giving it to my sister who may fit it better, if it doesn't fit her I'll be surely keeping it for myself.

I'm glad I did the collab, it had been a fun experience. Thank you to Babesentials for contacting me with this opportunity.

UPDATE: Someone has brought to my attention that this website Babesentials is a dropshipping website. So when you purchase on this website these items have actually come from Wish or Aliexpress and this seller is selling them at sometimes even triple the actual cost. So this top I had got for 15 bucks is a lot cheaper on aliexpress. You can search Babygirl Tube Top to find it. 

So to update my review of this website, I would not recommend shopping with them and thank you again to the person who brought this to my attention.

1 comment: