Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Crave. Turkey with Italian Sausage Stuffing Review.




I've seen ads for Crave a few times and had seen them in the stores. This is a new brand of frozen dinners. I saw this one and two others, I can only recall the mac and cheese. I decided to try this one out as I love other turkey and stuffing dinners from other brands.

This one though was a white sauce and the stuffing had Italian stuffing which was new but exciting to me. I wasn't crazy about the dish, it was different. It tasted alright but something about it, it wasn't crazy about maybe the sauce. I don't recall what kind of sauce this was but it was different to traditional turkey gravy usually used in these meals. I don't know if I would buy it again but it was worth the review. 

I also found it a bit over priced for the small serving, I find that with most brands though, except Hungry Man or the Grande Michelina's. I rate this 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment