Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Halo Top. Pancakes and Waffles Frozen Dessert Review.




I have seen ads for Halo Top and I was looking forward to trying some out, though it's a bit pricey for such a small carton. I wanted cookies and cream but when I saw pancakes and waffles I wanted to try that one out, not thinking too much about it. I literally have a habit of not taking the time to make choices, when I should.

I didn't realize how maple this flavour would be, it makes sense for pancakes and waffles but I was hoping for more of a vanilla flavour than a maple flavour. I am never TOO keen on maple unless it's on my actual pancakes and waffles. I wasn't crazy about this flavour, I wasn't crazy at all. I would not get it again, I rate it 2/5. (Also I'm not sure if that's the texture it's supposed to be or if my freezer is too cold for it and it's now freezer burnt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment