Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 January 2019

Muji. White Chocolate Covered Freeze Dried Strawberries Review.





I bought these on Ebay, they look like a snack right out of an anime. These are adorable! I'm not usually crazy for white chocolate but I didn't want to pass up the chance to try these. The first downside though, is the price. This bag of 6 cost 10 dollars. Ouch. I understand why but still....ouch.

I cut one in half to show the inside, the strawberry looks great. These are freeze dried strawberries, like you would get in my favourite Special K cereal.

I of course wasn't crazy about the white chocolate, it was just okay. I would've preferred this to be milk chocolate, that would've been amazing. The strawberry always does weird things to my teeth but the flavour was great. I wouldn't buy them again as the cost was high and the white chocolate was meh. I rate it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment