Total Pageviews

Monday 28 January 2019

Noble Jerky. Original Vegan Jerky Review.




So I got three flavours of this vegan jerky to try for review. I got the Original, Sweet BBQ and Chipotle.

This first flavour is Original. It's soy protein that's been seasoned and marinated and I was nervous but excited to try it. I'm that much a glutton I eat whatever, vegan or non I will try it out.

So this is one of the most if not the most flavourful jerky I have ever eaten. It literally tasted like a well seasoned beef burger. The flavour stuck with me long after eating and it was great. The more I ate though the more I found the flavour a bit much, like not overpowering but it was just a whole lot lol. I don't find this jerky something I could eat a lot of all at once but I would definitely buy it again. I rate it 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment