Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 February 2019

BTS Army Questionnaire.


 

1. Yoongi, his duality and pure skill just floors me.

2. Baepsae


3. BS&T

4. Serendipity.

5. Singularity.

6. Just Dance.

7. September 20th 2018.

8. Vocal line.


9. Hyung line.


10. "You know that I can't Show you me Give you me 초라한 모습 보여줄 순 없어 또 가면을 쓰고 널 만나러 가 But I still want you."

11. Jungkook:





12. Taehyung:




13. Jimin:




14. Hoseok:




15. Yoongi:





16. Seokjin




17. Namjoon:




18. OT7:




19. Episode 33.

20. Serendipity.

21. Daechitwa

22. Shooky (Yoongi's character).

Image result for shooky

23. Backstreet Boys, Dolly Parton, Leroy Sanchez and Eminem.

24. Can you turn off your phone?

25. Idol

26. The Untold Truth.

27. Jin, loud and stuffs face with food.

28. Thank you for being there when I felt most alone. Thank you for making me cry and smile and laugh. Thank you for touching my broken heart.

29. Jhope.

30. When they got on stage and talked about disbanding, they really opened up their hearts that day and it was very painful but I felt letting it out, felt good. I mean, I hope so.

31. They have taught me that the ones I'm closest to, can bring so much out of me. I can also find love I seek, within myself and not needing to find it only within others. I've also been taught how to laugh, how to cry at EVERYTHING and not to take anything for granted that everything good could be taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment