Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 February 2019

Crave. Lasagna Alfredo with Bacon and Sausage Review.





I have tried two other Crave meals thus far (search my blog for crave). I've done turkey with stuffing, white mac and cheese and now I'm trying the lasagna alfredo with bacon and sausage.

Again I find the size of these meals too small, especially for the price ouch. The flavour of this one was ATROCIOUS, this was probably the worst frozen dinner I have ever eaten. The bacon and sausage were the only good parts of this dish but the rest of it was a horrible trainwreck. I honestly struggled to eat it, the flavours were so bad and the texture of it all was horrific too. I would definitely not get this again. I rate it 1/5 I gave that 1 point to the bacon and sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment