Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 February 2019

Crave. White Cheddar Mac and Cheese with Bacon Review.





I have tried one other Crave frozen dinner so far (if you search my blog for crave) and I will be doing more in the future. I am hoping to try all the kinds they sell or at least the ones at my local grocery store.

Last time I tried the turkey and stuffing and this time I'm trying white cheddar mac and cheese with bacon. What a mouthful but you know what isn't a mouthful? The actual dish. 


I find the serving size small, smaller than usual frozen dinners and this brand charges a bit more for theirs, likely because they "believe" it's higher quality and a new product. So I found this tasted a bit off, I'm not sure if it was the cheese or the sauce but the pasta was an okay texture and the bacon was good. I wouldn't eat this again and I rate it 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment