Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Nongshim. Beef POP: Pot Or Pan Review



I’ve reviewed the chicken POP noodles (search nongshim or POP on my blog). So I thought I’d try out the beef one as well.

Smells like seasoned beef bones, not as nice smelling as the chicken one. Though the more it cooked the better it smelled. This time I used a little less of the spicy lol. It’s now perfect spice wise, still a kick but not too much.

The broth tastes as it smells, just okay. The noodles taste alright but I found it tasted better over time. I cooked it a minute longer than the chicken one. It’s still just as firm, yet the chart suggested it would be softer. I’m not sure how long you’d have to cook it to get an ideal softness but you could always try it out as you cook.

I’m not crazy about it but as I ate more I was torn. I at first liked the chicken more but now I’m not sure. I would eat it again if need be. I rate it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment