Total Pageviews

Friday 15 March 2019

Energizer UE8003 Power Bank Review.












I purchased an Energizer Power Bank at Walmart for about $50. I needed for poor battery life and my upcoming travels and I have not had an extra battery in many years, when I had a Mophie case. You can use this to charge many things that use USB including: music players, smartphones, regular phones, tablets etc.

 The material is smooth and sturdy but feels oddly soft I don’t know how this could be soft but it’s odd to me, my fingers don’t like it lol. 

The booklet didn’t say but online in a video someone stated their bank (of an older model) took almost 9.5 hours to charge, I watched the video to get an idea of how long it would take. I charged mine to full or seemingly full (all 4 dots lit up) and it took 8 hours. 

This bank is said to supply a charge 3 times. Depending on device it is said to take 2-3 hours to charge to 100%.

I love that it can charge two devices at once, I only have one device to charge as of now but it’s a cool feature.

The woman’s video I watched about the power bank said hers died trying to charge two devices at once so she recommended only charging one at a time. I only have one device as I just mentioned but it’s good to keep in mind.

With first charge it took about 2 hours, as expected. 

The following day after my first use, it showed 4 bars instead of the 3 it had yesterday lol, I’m not sure why. 

After second charge it went from 4 bars to 3 bars, as it did the following day. I plan to test it out until it dies, to see how many charges I can get out of it. 

Third charge done there is two bars left.

Fourth charge is done, the box states 3 charges but so far I’ve gotten 4 out of it! Yay! 

After fourth charge there is 1 bar left, let’s see how charged it will be. According to the booklet, one bar is 10-25% if I remember. Update: fourth charge was worth only 9%. 

So that’s the end of my review, I love this power bank. It works well and great for daily use or travels, which is why I bought it in the first place. It cost about $50/60 at Walmart and I think worth the price. I rate it it 8 out of 10. I only wish it could tell me a percent of how much battery it’s storing and I also wish it wasn’t soft in material.

No comments:

Post a Comment