Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Tim Hortons. Strawberry Dipped Donut & Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin Review.




So Tim Hortons just came out with these strawberry snacks, I decided on the dipped donut and muffin, they also have a filled donut but I hate filled donuts. I am not even crazy about filled muffins like the one I'm doing here for review but I don't hate em like I do filled donuts.

The dipped donut was pretty good, the strawberry glaze was really nice and the donut was just a regular honey dip which is always good, my teeth weren't crazy about this donut but I would get it again and I rate it 3.5/5.

The muffin looked nicer than it tasted to me anyway and the vanilla frosting like filling was good but not in the muffin, it was just a sweetness overload. The muffin itself wasn't bad, it was a whole lot going on though and I think I'll stick to the banana muffins haha. I would consider eating it again but I doubt it. I rate it 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment