Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 April 2019

Magic Bullet Review.



So I bought my first blender, a Magic Bullet and I know these are OLD and I'm late to the party but here I am haha.

I bought it to make smoothies but was blown away but what all I could do with it. I thought for this review we would go in depth about my smoothie making as that's what I first did with it.

This is what the Magic Bullet looked like out of the box, it came with a million cups and different lids. It's small in size and would fit nicely even in my luggage if I were to travel with it. Also here are photos of all 17 pieces.










I was over the moon about the recipe book that came with the Magic Bullet, this is how we picked out our first smoothie recipe.

I did not have ice ready for the smoothies but we followed the recipe otherwise.

I made three different smoothies with this one recipe, you can add your choice of frozen fruit beside the fresh banana) and your choice of liquids (orange juice or any kind of milk).

I failed to take a photo with the full cup on the base but this is one of the smoothie's prior to blending.


This smoothie had raspberries, strawberries, bananas and orange juice.





After 20 seconds of continuous blending this is how the smoothie turned out (it would be colder and a different texture with the ice but that's okay too lol).


This was the second smoothie was raspberries, strawberries, bananas and lactose free milk.




And the final smoothie was stawberries, bananas and lactose free milk.


I had wished for ice but I didn't have any ready for smoothies but I love how you can do so many things with this recipe, adding any fruits and any liquids you wish. The only downfall of this recipe was that the recipe only made half the cup, so you could always just double the ingredients for a fuller cup. 

I did jump a few times using the blender, it was LOUD but it was powerful, it did an amazing job at blending I found very very minimal cold chunks maybe one or two in my smoothie but you can always just blend it longer if need be. The booklet says not to blend longer than a minute for any recipe or reason, so keep that in mind.

I absolutely love my magic bullet and since I paid not even 60 bucks for it, I'm thrilled to have it and I wish I had gotten one sooner haha. I would recommend this for sure, it makes endless recipes and even grates cheeses or grinds coffee beans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment