Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Delissio Pizzeria Vintage. Chicken Parmesan Pizza Review.




I'm not sure if I've done other Delissio pizza's on my blog but this is a popular brand and I had not yet tried this specific one, so I thought I would for review.

I'm not crazy about chicken parm overall and was nervous to eat it in pizza form.

It honestly wasn't THAT bad, I wasn't crazy about it like I thought. There was something about this pizza that I didn't like but I couldn't put my finger on it. It honestly wasn't that bad but I wouldn't buy it myself, only to eat it if I had to. Each of the toppings were important to this pizza and some bites were better than others but overall I couldn't place what was off about it to me. Though I can admit I did find the crust a pretty good part, it was seasoned well when most pizza crusts aren't seasoned at all. I rate it 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment