Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 May 2019

Paldo. Bibim Men. Korean Style Spicy Cold Noodle Review.




I have never had cold noodles, unless I left my hot noodles to get cold and not eat them right away haha. I have never had noodles that were meant to be eaten cold (unless it was a pasta salad) but I was excited to try it for review.

LET'S JUST SAY IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE.

I hated the texture of the cold noodles, I gagged a few times while I ate it. The flavour was spicy and wasn't a bad flavour but it was NOT GOOD of a texture and threw me right off. I would never eat it again, I rate it .5/5.

Now let's discuss how I also tried these cold noodles hot and I warn you now, DO NOT DO THAT. It was still an odd texture that was hard to eat, I didn't gag this time though but my stomach HATED me afterwards...this was probably a huge mistake. I took this gamble for the review to let you guys know what happens and it's bad REAL BAD, it also lacked flavour at this point, not as flavourful as the cold noodles. I rate it hot 0/5. The worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment