Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 March 2022

Ritter Sport Chocolate Bars Review.


Image result for ritter sport alpine milk chocolate



So I am trying out the Alpine milk chocolate, it is rich but the flavour I'm not crazy about. It is very milky but has some kind of hint I do not care for and some of the bites smell or maybe taste like a cheese stick (like the bread kind). I would maybe eat it if offered but I would not buy again, I rate it 2.5/5.


Image result for ritter sport hazelnut
Next I tried out the hazelnuts bar. I thought the nuts and chocolate went well together and I enjoyed the hazelnuts a lot but I did not enjoy the chocolate on its own. I would eat it again but I would not buy it again. I rate it 3/5.


This is the almond and orange bar, this one of course is dark chocolate. I'm not a lover of dark chocolate but this was nice, a lot like a Terry's orange. I would eat it again but I wouldn't buy it again, I rate it 3/5.


This is the fine milk chocolate bar, similar to the alpine but of course not alpine. This one was pretty bad, I would say it's a lot like Hershey's and I'm not a fan of that brands milk chocolate either. I wouldn't eat or buy it again and I rate it 2/5.


Next is the cocoa mousse filing bar. It's rich and smooth but bubbly, not really to my taste but this was still pretty nice. I'd eat it again but I don't think I'd buy it again but I rate it 3.5/5.


This is the cornflakes bar, it's a lot like a Crunch bar, just crunchy and a lot like crispy rice texture. Not a bad bar but nothing to write home about. I'd eat it again but I wouldn't buy it again and I rate it 3/5.


Tastes as expected, just like cookies and chocolate, nothing to write home about either but not too bad overall. I'd eat it again but not likely buy it again and I rate it 3/5.


This is a nice coconut flavour but the texture is a little odd to me, out of personal preference, it wasn't too bad but I didn't love it either. I likely wouldn't eat or buy this one again and I rate it 3.5/5.


I was excited for this one as I love strawberry and I thought it would go well with the chocolate but to be honest, I really didn't like it, it tasted very artificial and the dehydrated strawberry pieces were a texture I was not a fan of. I was greatly disappointed by this one and I wouldn't get it or eat it again and I rate it 2.5/5.


Lastly this is raisin and hazelnuts and I was most excited about this one. I really liked it, the whole chocolate was easier to eat softness wise and the flavour was really nice, I'd buy this one again and I rate it 4/5. It was easily the best flavour I've tried.

Overall I was kinda disappointed by the various chocolate bars, they were just alright and they were awfully hard to eat and break into pieces, minus the last one that was different. I would not get any of them again except the raisins and hazelnuts bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment