Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 June 2019

Cobs Bread Bakery. Raspberry Custard Danish & Cinnamon Roll Review.



I have two items from Cobs Bread Bakery to try for this review.

The first item is a raspberry custard danish. I'm usually picky about my danish but raspberry is my go to. The breading is my favourite part, it's so fresh and soft and delicious. The raspberries were tart except the first one, it was sweet haha. The custard was alright, I never have a custard danish so I can't compare it to other ones but it was alright. Overall it was a good danish, I rate it 3.5/5.

The second item is a cinnamon bun. They have frosted and unfrosted but I was in the mood for a frosted one. It appears the icing was a little stiff but upon biting into it, it was the most gooey icing I have ever had, it ran almost like water it was dripping and delicious. I found the bun just decent, not the best one I've had and the icing was a little too sweet but if you've got a sweet tooth it's a good idea. Also great balance between too sweet icing and not sweet enough bun, some of the bites were certainly better than the others. I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment