Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 July 2019

From Our Chefs. Penne Alfredo Kit Review.






I swear I did a review on one of these kits before but I can't seem to find it when I try and search it on my blog, I did a rice and chicken kit. This kit is for penne alfredo.

This kit comes with pasta, sauce and cheese, the pasta is precooked and the sauce just needed to be heated up.

This overall was a horrible experience. It was a good amount of food, compared to the other kit but the taste of this was BAD. It took so long to warm up, it seemed to just be cold regardless of how long you warmed it and I liked the sauce until I added the cheese, the cheese was off and it made the whole dish smell and taste funky, I only put cheese on top but nonetheless it wasn't good, I forced myself to eat most of it. I would NOT get this kit again, especially for a whopping 12 dollars. I rate it 1.5/5, I give it a 1.5 because the penne on its own was fine and so was the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment