Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 July 2019

My First Pork Bun Review.





So I went to an Asian supermarket and they had pork buns, which surprisingly I have never had. The sign mentioned how much 6 is an I thought that was just like a discount price if bought in "bulk" but I wanted just one, I told the woman I wanted one. She turned to the young man shopping and I looked at them both and that's when he said to me in English: "She said you have to buy 6." So I felt like an IDIOT lmao! But I thanked him and I bought 6 haha.

I was always a little nervous about them but I don't know why, I like pork. I also never was in a store that sold any, until they put this store in. I'm glad I got them though for review, as they were pretty good. I wanted more filling and the filling to be more distributed through the bun BUT otherwise it was nice. The pork bun tasted like something else I've had but I can't put my finger on it, the filling though was pretty good and the buns was greasy, which I'm always down for haha. I would consider getting more but 6 is a whole lot, maybe if I really felt like pork buns I'd do it again. I rate my first pork bun a 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment