Total Pageviews

Monday 15 July 2019

Pickle Barrel. Peach Bellini, Strawberry Bellini and Meatloaf Dinner Review.




I went to Pickle Barrel for my birthday, I had not yet been and thought I'd try it out.

I got the strawberry bellini but ended up switching to the peach one with my sister, so I got to try both for review. I then ordered the meatloaf dinner.

The peach bellini I ended up switching with her for, was awful. There was something so gross about it, maybe it was their choice of vodka, I'm not sure but I regret having to drink it. I have had much better ones at East Side Mario's. I rate this drink 1/5.

The strawberry bellini I first ordered I hated aswell, that's why I wanted to switch in the first place. This drink tasted like medicine and my god do I hate that flavour, the peach one was good from the start but quickly got worse, this was just bad from the get go, I rate it 1.5/5.

The meatloaf dinner came with of course meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies and the meatloaf was topped with fried onions. The meatloaf was not that good, a rather sad meatloaf and I love meatloaf, I would not get it again, I rate it 2.5/5. The gravy (and if you know me, I'm a huge lover of gravy, I mentioned it recently) it was one of my least favourite gravies, it was good to help the meatloaf along but otherwise no, I rate it 2/5. The veggies were good, just veggies haha. The fried onions on the meatloaf were delicious, I could eat a whole bowl hahaha! I rate them 4/5. Lastly the mashed potatoes, they weren't too bad, I would eat them again but dry as the gravy kinda ruined them, I rate it 3.5/5.

Overall this place was not great food wise and it was overpriced for their small portions. I would not go again but it was cool to try for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment