Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 July 2019

Settlement Co. Chocolate Chip Powerball Review.



I popped into this little cafe to use the bathroom and of course I had to pick something up. It was my first time going in and I was ready to try things for review. Their menu is a little pricey, we are talking a bit more than Starbucks, price-wise. They had sandwiches for like 9 dollars and they had an array of others foods, like waffles and I even heard pizza. This time around I just wanted something cheap and something to just snack on and go. 

I got these powerballs, they were on discount when you buy two, so I did. They had a few flavours but I got the chocolate chip ones. These balls are made of coconut, chocolate chips and peanut butter. They were so peanut buttery and thick, they were very rich though and filling. I actually ended up taking the second one to go but it was a nice great. I got the 2 for 5 bucks and I think they were worth the price. I don't know if I'd get them again as they weren't really for me but I'm glad I tried them. I'm looking forward to trying other items on their menu, like their over-priced sandwiches and their other foods. I rate these powerballs 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment