Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Not Vine Vines 2.


1. When I see Woosung.








2. When I'm on my stan account.



3. I did this once.



4. Me on my stan account.



5. LOL ME!



6. My message to fuck boys and their dick pics.



7. When someone stumbles up my writing.



8. This is true!



9. When I think of BTS and The Rose.



10. How I feel about life.



11. When I think of Dom Hoseok.



12. I laughed for hard I cried and I was clapping, love this song.



13. My all time favourite Keeyuh moment, I cried and laughed so hard I couldn't see; I couldn't open my eyes. I love her so much, my favourite female Youtuber.



14. LOL ME!



15. If you looked inside my brain.




16. When men hit me up knowing they got a wife.



17. When i go on Twitter.



18. Fanfics be like:



19. When I see my boys, they indeed kill me.



20. Me in a nutshell.



21. When people bite Popsicles and I can't.



22. Excuse me while I watch Rhett lick his fingers....my god.



23. Lol this is how I feel!



24. Me on my stan account.



25. Me in a nutshell.



26. When I see Woosung play guitar.



27. LMAO me.



28. Going into 2020.



29. This is me all the time.



30. This is me on Sunday.



31. If this isn't me lmao!



32. During a Bangtan Gangbang.



33. When Taehyung sticks out his tongue.



34. Seeing women on my TL:

No comments:

Post a Comment