Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 August 2019

Tim Hortons. Croissant Breakfast Sandwich Review.



I popped into Tim Hortons and I wanted something for breakfast, I had surprisingly not yet had the croissant sandwich so I thought I'd try it for review.

This sandwich is bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant. The bacon, cheese and egg are the same as used in all their other breakfast items and these are all good, I feel could use more bacon. I love their croissants and I usually get the chicken salad croissant but I'm glad I tried it for breakfast, it was different than my usual English muffin or biscuit but it was pretty good. I liked the combo of the salty toppings and the buttery sweetness on the croissant, normally I'm turned off by salty and sweet at Tim Hortons but this one was pretty good, I just wish I had gotten two haha. I would get it again if I was craving it but I'm stingy and think 5 bucks for it is a little pricey but then again most of their food is overpriced in my opinion. I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment