Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 September 2019

Sweet Jesus. Birthday Cake Ice Cream Review.


One of my bffs and I went for ice cream at Sweet Jesus (the first s in Jesus is actually a lightning bolt) and I got the birthday cake cone.

This ice cream had lots of cake on it and even a candle, they also lit the candle but it went out before I could get a photo. The ice cream was hard to eat, I used a spoon for most of it. It was a fun ice cream but flavour wise it was just alright though the ice cream under the cake was rather thick and heavy. I thought originally that this price of almost 5 bucks was expensive but not only is it fancy ice cream but it's a lot of ice cream so the price is pretty good. I don't know if I would get it again but I'm so glad I tried it out for review. I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment