Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 October 2019

Amy's. Rice Mac and Cheese Review.



I have done two other Amy's reviews (search them on my blog) and this time I'm doing a gluten-free rice mac and cheese. There is one other mac and cheese that's not gluten-free.

This smells very rice and buttery. It tastes like white rice with buttery popcorn and cheese on it. It wasn't too bad for a gluten free option and I get why it cost so much but I wouldn't get it again.
I rate this dish 2.5/5. I didn't wanna give it such a low score but 3 was a bit high.

(To be honest, I don't even really like mac and cheese except the President's Choice white cheddar and KD spirals. (They have since changed the regular KD and it's bad now and I haven't recently had the spirals to see if that has too changed but likely it's bad now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment