Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Foodie Fruity. Grilled Beef Ramen, Mango Bubble Tea and Miso Soup Review.





I loved the sound of this place so I thought I would try it out for review.

I ordered the grilled beef ramen. I was hoping for the soup but it was not. I was disappointed with this dish, it tasted off both the noodles and the meat; I also can't believe how stingy they were on the meat. The meat was sweet in a gross way and the noodles were only good as leftovers. I wouldn't order it again and I rate it 2/5.

I got the mango bubble tea with mango jelly. It was rather tart and since the menu didnt make sense I juat ordered the regular everything. The flavour wasn't too bad but the jelly was my least fav part and didn't taste much like mango. I would consider getting it again with different jelly, I rate it 3/5.

The ramen came with a free miso soup, this was my first time having miso soup. I think it's alright but too fishy for my taste in a soup. I would eat it again but not out of preference. I rate it 1.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment