Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Astronaut. Freeze Dried Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich Review.







I had seen a few Youtubers eat this freeze dried ice cream sandwich and I thought it was my turn to try it for review. It cost a pretty penny but most of it was shipping and other fees but the ice cream sandwich itself was 8 dollars.

I hate the smell that came out of the bag, it's like the smell of a melted gross butter. The look of the sandwich is spot on a regular ice cream sandwich but this one has been freeze dried of course. The texture was god awful like some weird dried out rock solid sponge which makes sense of course. The flavour sometimes reminded me of that gross butter but sometimes tasted like each flavour of the ice cream. I first took a bite of the strawberry and it was strawberry flavoured indeed. Next I tried the chocolate and that flavour was more subtle but still chocolate. I could not reach the vanilla as this thing is too hard to even cut into and I didn't want to eat through to the vanilla part.

I can't get over the gross butter smell and taste with each bite, I hate this LOL! Oh my god, it was the most expensive ice cream sandwich I've ever had, as I forked out 20 bucks for it. I would not get it again, I will steer away from astronaut food haha but it was interesting to try out and I rate it 1/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment