Total Pageviews

Friday 26 June 2020

Ben & Jerry's. Non Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Dessert Review.





This is my first Ben & Jerry's and I can admit I have bee avoiding the brand cause I'm not into chocolate or peanut butter ice cream or frozen desserts but this one I thought I'd try for review.

The chocolate chip cookie dough was pretty good, the fudge pieces were my favourite part. The base wasn't bad but I have never loved the texture of cookie dough. I'd eat it again if offered but I don't know if I'd buy it again due to price and I rate it 3/5.

(I know they have none chocolate and peanut butter flavour like cherry garcia but I don't like cherries. I have seen in other countries they have a cookies and cream flavour, that I want to try.)

No comments:

Post a Comment