Total Pageviews

Friday 17 July 2020

2 Girls And An Oven. Chocolate Chip And Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Review.






I ordered cookies from a "local" small business called 2 girls and an oven. I ordered a dozen cookies, half chocolate chip and half oatmeal raisin. Their customer service was great, very quick response and very polite. The dozen cookies cost me 20 dollars plus shipping, which I think is worth it for a small business, they usually put so much love in their food or so we will find out in this review.

The chocolate chip cookie looks delicious, there were many chocolate chips throughout the cookie and they were my favourite part. The rest of the cookie though I didn't love but it was a good flavour just something tasted a bit different to me, I might have found it not sweet enough for my own personal taste. I rate the chocolate chip cookie 3/5.

The oatmeal raisin cookie my mother thought was amazing, she even commented on how heavenly it smelled and tasted, it was easy for her to eat and she said it deserved a 5/5 (or in her words a 6/5 or even 10/5 lol). 

For me though I thought the oatmeal raisin cookie also had something a little different about it than other oatmeal raisin cookies I've had, I did like the chew on the cookie though I thought it could be a little softer in my own personal taste but I thought the raisins were my favourite part. I enjoyed this cookie more than the chocolate chip and I rate it 4/5.

I did share the rest of the cookies amongst others and they were a huge hit, maybe my taste buds alone have changed over the years when it came to sweet treats but they were loved overall. I have a feeling those I shared with would enjoy purchasing again from them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment