Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Omega Family Restaurant. Open Faced Chicken Cordon Bleu Review.



This is my first time having something from this restaurant and I ordered the open faced chicken cordon bleu on pasta. 

Honestly it was all bad, the pasta was gross somehow, the chicken was bad, the ham had barely any taste and the gravy wasn't great either. I actually lied the only good part was the mushrooms. I have to admit I couldn't even eat it and I rate it 0/5.

(I was eating with 4 other people, 4 of us got pasta and 1 other got a club sandwich and fries. 2 of the pasta eaters hated their food and the other 2 enjoyed their food. The person who got the club and fries was happy. So I think this restaurant can have good items but I picked a bad one clearly. On the plus side of this whole review, they sell huge portions which surprised me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment