Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 July 2020

Red Lobster. Cheddar Bay Biscuits and Shrimp Linguine Alfredo Review.




I had been avoiding Red Lobster due to price, it had never come up throughout my life where I wanted to fork out so much for food. WELL when I got there I realized the food is a little over priced but not as much as I had feared all those years.

I got the cheddar bay biscuits I have heard so much about.The biscuits were a nice texture and nice flavour but I didnt love them like most people loved them. I think the first biscuit was my favourite but the more I ate them the less I liked them, they are also not bad at room temp either. I would consider eating them again but I didn't need so many, which I ended up with and I rate them 2.5/5. (2 or 3 came with my meal and the nice server got me a few more for free wow!) (

I then ordered the shrimp linguine alfredo and the pasta was a huge serving for the dinner portion I bought, I could've settled on the lunch portion but this left me with some to take home. I liked the pasta, it tasted good but it lacked something I felt like maybe different spices or even add some veggies like peppers, broccoli etc. I'd consider getting it again but it was a little bit much on the pocket (This cost 19 dollars) but I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment