Total Pageviews

Monday 3 August 2020

Freshii. Chicken Vegetable Soup and Strawberry Banana Smoothie Review.





This is my first time ordering from Freshii they have healthier alternatives to "fast food", kinda like Starbucks or Coffee Culture or Tim Hortons kinda foods.

I ordered a soup that I customized myself. I don't remember all I got in the soup but you can get an idea about it in the photos. I got chicken,various vegetables and some noodles I believe are rice noodles if I recall.

The soup serving was worth the price but flavour-wise it was not, it was a pricey soup and it lacked a lot of flavour and salt, it was like a soup I'd throw together when I don't really know about cooking from scratch LOL! I don't think I'd order another soup but you do get a free container which rocks, I rate the soup 2.5/5.

 The smoothie was good, similar to a McDonald's smoothie but this one was overpriced for a small, I wouldn't get it again based on price alone and I rate it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment