Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 August 2020

Korner Kitchen. Chicken Fried Steak, Eggs, Bacon and Hashbrowns Review.






This is my first time ordering from Korner Kitchen. I ordered chicken fried steak, eggs, bacon and hashbrowns.

The chicken fried steak is a good size for breakfast, the gravy was very bacony but tasted good and the meat itself was pretty good, I had heard their meat wasn't great but I was surprised and happy. I rate the gravy 3.5/5 and the chicken 4/5.

The bacon is almost too crispy but still tasted good, the hashbrowns shredded are my least favourite type of hashbrowns as they are harder to pick up and eat but they tasted fine and the eggs were just eggs. I rate the bacon 4.5/5, the eggs 3.5/5 and the hashbrowns 3.5/5. (There was a sauce with the eggs and hashbrowns but I don't know what it was, I was too scared to try it haha, it certainly wasn't gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment