Total Pageviews

Friday 4 September 2020

7-11. Pizza, Corndog and Meatballs Review.



I have purchased a list of hot foods from 7-11, here is the pepperoni personal pizza. It tasted pretty good, I enjoyed it and it was a good size to snack on, I would get it again and I rate it 4/5.


Here is the cheese pizza, it's also good but not as good as the pepperoni, I don't know if I'd get this one again but I'd eat it if offered and I rate it 3/5.



Here is a corn dog, I'm sad this hot dog is white, I wanted a beef dog but it wasn't too bad but I don't think I'd want another one and I rate it 3/5.




These are the cheese and pork meatballs with a sweet Thai chili sauce. I don't love the meatballs they are just alright, I'd consider them again mostly for the sauce as sweet Thai chili is my favourite sauce of all time. I rate the meatballs a 3 and the sauce a 5 for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment