Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 December 2020

Cobbs Bread. Cinnamon Bun, Cinnamon Scone and Spinach and Mushroom Pizza Review.


This is my Cobbs Bread review, I ordered a cinnamon bun, a cinnamon scone and a spinach and mushroom pizza.

The cinnamon bun icing was odd and I hated it, I also didn't like the bun a whole lot but it was fine but I wouldn't get it again and I rate it 1.5/5.


Honestly a delicious cinnamon scone, the flavour was so nice and it wasn't too dry. I'm not a scone person I often find them a little too dry but this was worth it I think, I'd get a few more and I rate it 4.5/5.



Lastly this spinach and mushroom pizza, the crust was pretty good and so were the toppings but personally I found it had too much spinach. I'd try out the other pizzas but probably not get this one again but I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment