Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 December 2020

Popeye's. Original Chicken Sandwich Review.

                                             


It's taken me years to finally get this Popeye's chicken sandwich, I didn't like the Popeye's I used to live near and when I moved I never went, forgetting I lived not far from one. Today was the day I finally went to try it out, I wanted to see the hype of that earlier years. This sandwich cost me $6.77 with tax, which I guess is fair for a chicken sandwich.

It was really good, not like the hype but it was still really good. I thought the breading on the chicken was too crispy compared to the soft bun, soft chicken and lightly crunchy pickles. The texture change threw me off but flavour wise I really liked it. I thought there was a lot of mayo but it was perfect for the dry breading and I thought it needed more pickles. I like this more than any other chicken sandwich except the Burger King original sandwich but I cannot eat that one anymore so this will be my go to if I'm feeling a chicken sandwich, which isn't often I'm not usually a chicken sandwich person. I would get another one if I ever go again and I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment