Total Pageviews

Monday 15 February 2021

Palmer. Chocolate Valentine Variety Mix Review.

 


This brand is usually trash, I don't know why I keep buying it for holiday "chocolate" treats but this is a variety pack with many different flavours besides the basic "chocolate" flavour.

This bag comes with Peanut Butter, Caramel, Fudge, Double Crisp and Cookies & Creme chocolates. I will be doing a little break down of each flavour.



Fudge: tastes cheap and weird as their chocolates usually do but this was a little more rich than their regular "milk chocolate". I still hate it and I rate it 1.5/5.





Caramel: the caramel makes the bad chocolate taste good for the most part and I normally don’t like caramel but this was nice and I rate it 3.5/5.







Peanut butter: This was delicious like a chocolate drizzled peanut butter cookie. I was so surprised by this one and I rate it 4/5.




Double crisp: I normally don’t like crispy stuff in my chocolate but this was good. I again was surprised and I rate it 3.5/5.




Cookies and cream: I usually just like the Hershey’s one but this was good for a cheap chocolate. Once again I was surprised I didn't hate it and I rate it 3/5.

All of these surprised me in some way but the fudge which I knew would be bad, this brand again usually is awful but I'm glad I picked up this variety pack for review.

Stay tuned for tomorrow when I try out another bag of chocolate from this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment