Total Pageviews

Friday 26 February 2021

Philthy Philly's. Poutine and Puff Daddy's Review.

 




I heard this place had good poutine and I wanted to try it for review and of course I had also been eyeing desserts, these little pancakes called Puff Daddy's.

The poutine was really good, one of the best poutine I've ever had but I'm not crazy by the pub style fries in my poutine but I'd get it again and I rate it 4/5.

The cinnamon sugar puff daddy's were really nice, reminded me of fair food and it was good but a little too soft and almost soggy-like in the center, you have to eat these piping hot I'm guessing but I liked them overall and rate them 4/5.

The smores puff daddy's were even nicer than the cinnamon sugar ones, they were so rich with chocolate and the toppings of graham cracker, chocolate sauce and marshmallows was a lovely addition. I thought it was a little too chocoaltely for me but out of preference I couldn't eat as many of these as the other ones. I'd get them again and rate them 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment