Total Pageviews

Friday 9 April 2021

Fine Milk Chocolate Rabbit and Eggs Review.

 




This is the second last Easter review of 2021. This bag has no "real" brand it says imported from Germany but says it's Dollarama brand, I don't know if they have that store in Germany.

The egg shattered as I opened it which was fine. It tastes just okay, like all other Easter chocolate, the eggs and bunny are the exact same. They claim to be fine chocolate but the answer is no, not fine chocolate. I wouldn't get them again and I rate it 2.5/5.

I don't think I'll be grabbing any Easter themed chocolates going forward, they are all bleh, unless something catches my mind or good brands want to do Easter snacks.............or does it even matter? Stay tuned for the next and final Easter review.

No comments:

Post a Comment