Total Pageviews

Monday 12 April 2021

Haribo. Yellow Bellies Minis Gummy Candy Review.

 




Haribo have been hit and misses for me, I have done quite a few reviews for this brand (search my blog) and this time I'm doing gummy yellow bellies but the mini ones.

I picked up this bag online from Candy Funhouse, I love their website. I didn't realize it was such a tiny bag but it makes sense cause full size bags are costly and this cost me about 2 or 3 bucks.

These lack distinct flavour, they are just fruity flavours and I can't put my finger on them. They are all pretty good but the yellow one, I usually don 't like yellow flabours unless it's pineapple. I'm not crazy about the texture of these gummies and the more I eat the more I dislike them. I don't know if I'd get these again and I rate them 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment