Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 May 2021

Mark's Caribbean Kitchen. Beef Soup and Fried Plantains Review.

 





I enjoy Caribbean food, so I went to a place for beef soup and fried plantains. I have reviewed another place (search rainbow on my blog) so I was excited to try another one.

I liked this soup for the most part, it was very different from the other place's soup but it was good flavour wise when hot and the potatoes were huge, almost too hard to eat. This soup had different things in it, even dumplings. I'm just sad there was only 3-4 pieces of delicious beef in the whole soup. I would eat it again but I don't know if I'd buy it again, it cost 9 bucks and I rate it 3.5/5.

Lastly these fried plantains were pretty good, they were sweet but rich, I'd get them again but not often they are not something to eat on the regular I rate them 3.5/5. This was also 9 bucks.

I was worried these were small servings but I was wrong, they were so filling that I couldn't handle more haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment