Total Pageviews

Monday 28 June 2021

Bubbles & Co Toy and Gift. Website and Product Review.

 


I got sent a link to this company and I was browsing the snacks they had for sale, I of course am on a search for Haribo and I found quite a few for purchase.

This is what I grabbed:







And here is a breakdown of my order:


Yes I spent almost 25 bucks on candy LOL! I have done this before with other brands, I'm bummed they were sold out of the Haribo watermelon.

I was contacted same day that the bunnies and squidgets were sold out so I replaced them with these:




I got a follow up email that they would get me the two new items and slip the difference in an envelope for me.

I ordered this June 25th 2021 and I received my items June 28th:






I love how promptly I got my order and I would do business with them in the future, maybe even go visit their shop, they also sell ice cream I heard. I will be reviewing these items over the next few days, stay tuned. I'm happy with my order and experience with this company, I rate it 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment