Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Pride Palace. Pride Clothing and Website Review.

 


I see their ads and posts all over social media, they are doing sales on flags and BOGO shirts. I had a family member buy us some flags but today I'm doing the BOGO shirts sale.

I went onto their site and the top of the page claims you need to buy two shirts to get a free one but when playing around with my cart you just need to purchase one shirt to get the second one free, they probably need to update that.

These are the two shirts I purchased, they sadly have no size chart that I could find, so I just picked medium and hope for the best.




This is the breakdown of my cart:


I made this purchase today June 21st 2021, they said shipping would take 9-12 business days for those in certain countries, please check their FAQs for more information. You will also be given a tracking number once items have been shipped.

It's now June 23rd and I got email and text that my package has shipped, so I should get it between July 6th and July 9th.

Today is July 7th and my items have arrived:








The first tank is what I ordered by the second one is not, the material, style and placement of text is incorrect but I got it for free so I'll just keep it.

I'm sad that neither of these fit great in the armpit area and the second one is almost long enough to be a dress haha. I should've ordered an S for both but again I didn't see a size chart so I wasn't sure, also the ads didn't state unisex but I should've guessed they were, silly me the sizing issue was my fault.

These shirts are of a fair quality but look nice overall but I'm not sure they are worth the price.

Overall I feel okay with the items I got but I don't know if I'd buy from them again, I rate the items 3.5/5 and the whole shopping experience a 3.5/5 as well, they were a bit over priced for what I got and converting it to CAD was costly overall. It was nice to try for review but again I don't think I'd buy from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment